State Historic Preservation Division (SHPD)
Hawaii State Historic Preservation Division
601 Kamokila Blvd., Suite 555
Kapolei, HI 96707
Ph: (808) 692-8015
Fax: (808) 692-8020
Environmental impact statement (EIS) requirements: State
Hawaii Property Seller Disclosure Requirements: Hawaii State law
Administrative Rules pertaining to Historic Preservation in Hawaii:
- Chapter 197: Hawaii Historic Places Review Board.
- Chapter 198: Hawaii and National Register of Historic Places Programs.
- Chapter 275: Rules Governing Procedures for Historic Preservation Review for Governmental Projects Covered Under Sections 6E-7 and 6E-8, HRS.
- Chapter 276: Rules Governing Standards for Archaeological Inventory Surveys and Reports.
- Chapter 277: Rules Governing Requirements for Archaeological Site Preservation and Development.
- Chapter 278: Rules Governing Standards for Archaeological Data Recovery Studies and Reports.
- Chapter 279: Rules Governing Standards for Archaeological Monitoring Studies and Reports.
- Chapter 280: Rules Governing General Procedures for Inadvertent Discoveries of Historic Properties During a Project Covered by the Historic Preservation Review Process.
- Chapter 281: Rules Governing Professional Qualifications.
- Chapter 282: Rules Governing Permits for Archaeological Work.
- Chapter 283: Rules Governing Standards for Osteological Analysis of Human Skeletal Remains.
- Chapter 284: Rules Governing Procedures for Historic Preservation Review to Comment on Chapter 6E-42, HRS, Projects
- Chapter 300: Rules of Practice and Procedure Relating to Burial Sites and Human Remains.
Historic Sites and the National Register
Federal Section 106
NAGPRA and Burials
SHPD Burials Contact: (808) 692-8015
SCS Field Forms
These will work offline if loaded first: